Untitle .....

I dunnoe how to say about the feel....
 It make me felt so weigh... 
I dunnoe what is those thing inside my head , 
It controlling my mind that I dunnoe...
hw to stop it. 
since those things had a fews years ago , 
I realized that I already loss it,
 something that cant be replace.
 I dunnoe why I always pretend that fear to loss, 
that I know that it already lost.
 I'm is a stupid guy that do those stupid thing,
 thinking those sweet memories
 but now nothing left.
why she make me changed like this 
and turned me like that. 
I scare to face the fact,
 so I choosen to evade it. 
I cant stare to her eye,
 it make me feel guilty to my own failure mind .
 I laugh to face the guilt ,
 but my heart was cry.
 I nw regret it too late,
 cuase I know that it just one more step that I may gain it.
 but nw ?! 
 It's fading far apart from me. 
Forgive about my foolishness and cowardly decision. 
 
good luck my Fred

0 comments:

发表评论